Thursday, January 6, 2011

The purpose of my blog...

Before I continue with my life story, I would like to explain the purpose of my blog...

No, it is not for sympathy, and no, I am not in a pity-party.  I have made peace with my past and I even forgave everybody that has ever hurt me in my life, over 2 1/2 years ago.  It's not to vent, so that I can move on.  I have long moved on.  I have a very happy life, and I am very Blessed!  As I previously posted, it's everything that we have gone through in our life that makes us the people that we are today, and I like the person that I am!  I am truly happy!

So why am I posting this then?  In 2008, my life shattered.  My world came crashing down on me in an instant.  I then got wrapped up in the court system, which in my opinion, didn't seem to be fair.  I want to get that out....I want to let the public know of what I went through in 2008, and how I was treated.  Before I can tell you, the reader, about 2008, I felt that it would be better for me to tell you what events affected me, which led up to that day back in 2008, which would change my life forever.

I am simply giving you, the reader, "snapshots" of my life.  This way, you can see the environment that I grew up in, and what I went through, which will help explain why my life shattered in 2008.

I will be getting to 2008 as soon as I finish my "snapshots".  That is the reason for this blog.  If you continue reading, and following along, you may understand why I gave you all of the background that I did.  I'm writing this to expose what I went through in 2008, and I want to get my story out in the public.

So, that is the reason for my posts.  It's not some sort of therapy assignment, or a way for me to "let things go".  I've left my past exactly there, where it belongs...in the past.  I am only bringing it up now because it will come in to play in a later post.