Thursday, April 21, 2011

My last post....

This is going to be my last post....at least for a while.  Will I post again in the future?  I don't know.  Perhaps some time between May-August, but I can't say for sure.  My blog has served its purpose.

I have followers who have followed my true life story from the very beginning.  For those of you that have, I truly thank you for following along, and for your support.

I'm sure there are people who only read a recent post or two, and in doing so, they don't know my life story...they just know a tid-bit.  Nevertheless, I thank those people as well, for taking the time to read a post or two from my blog.

I will reiterate what I wrote in the beginning (which my followers from the beginning have read)...I did not write this post because I am in a pity-party.  I did not write this post for thereapeutic reasons....trust me, this blog has been anything but thereapeutic for me, as I had to relive things that I'd much rather forget.

I wrote this blog for my son.  For you see, it is my hope to get my true life story out in the public, and when I say "public", I mean above and beyond a simple blog.  Only time will tell what will happen.  I would much rather try and not get any "bites" on my blog, than to have never had tried, and to always wonder, "what if?"

It's all in God's Hands now.  He has been taking care of my son and I all along, and I know that He will continue to do so.    I believe that God has a plan for me.  I pray that He shows me that plan soon, and I will follow.

Things are slowly but surely looking up.  My divorce is almost finalized, and my probation is almost over, and hopefully, I'll start receiving child support soon. 

The last piece of the puzzle is finding a higher paying job and getting my record expunged.

Everything happens for a reason.  I do not regret marrying my ex, because if I never married him, I would never of had my precious baby boy.

It's the things in our life...both good and bad, that makes us the people that we are today.  And I like the person I am.  I'm not perfect, and I don't claim to be so (none of us are), but at least I try to be the kind of person that God wants me to be.

"When one door closes, another door opens.  And when all doors close, then God opens a window!"  - - Joel Osteen (that is from memory, and may not be verbatim, but it's close).  Anyways, I am waiting for God to open that window for me!

I believe that Joel Osteen also said it best when he said something along the lines of, "Do you know why your windshield is much larger than your rear view mirror?"  "Because where you've been, isn't nearly as important as where you are going!"

Amen!

I am so extremely Blessed, and I have God to thank for that.  I continue to hold Matthew 6:25-6:34 close to my heart, and I hold on to that passage during the difficult time that I am going through.

I won't give up, and I never will....all for the love of my son.

Since I don't know if I'll be posting again in the future, I invite you to email me at onemothersjourney@yahoo.com, if you would like to.

Thank you for those of you who have faitfully followed my story, and for your support, and for your words of encouragement.

May God Bless You!